System and Security Audit Conference of the Information and Governance.
CNASI is a System and Security Audit Conference of the Information which aims the update and enables all professionals involved in the areas of Security of the Information and System Audit in the corporate, approaching all the necessary topics in order to offer the participant a wide view of the problems and, mainly, of the solutions related to the subject.
The confidential data preservation of each company, as well as the availability and integrity of applications, services and credibility together with its customers database are the crucial factors of the business success, as the companies increasingly search for a secure relationship with their partners and suppliers.
- CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, CSOs;
- Executives and Technicians of IT Security Audit Companies;
- Executives and Managers responsible for the Technology Strategic Planning;
- Executives and Technicians of e-Commerce;
- Executives and Technicians Developers of Applications and Solutions;
- Executives and Managers of Outsourcing services companies and
- Technical Consultants.
Positions of the Attendes
- Chief Executive – 14,4 %
- Manager – 40,2 %
- Thecnical – 39,6
- Others – 5,8 %
Phone: 55 11 5531-3899